Make My NuMbErS Grow!!

Tribute To My 'Raja Berperlembagaan'

The Thinker

The Thinker
Staring out the BUS, thinking abt life..

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Chinese New Year

Whoa..chinese new year coming around the corner again. With all the busy-ness and merry making to usher the new lunar year. CNY should be the most anticipated festival by the chinese community here in Malaysia and around the world as the not married singles get to collect 'ang pow' which is red packet with money in it...If i'm not mistaken, the red packet signifies prosperity (i guess)..Shame of me to not know my own culture well enough to share here..Paiseh!!

Well, my elder sis is back from Brunei where she has been working for the past two years. Not really into her working there for too long a duration as they don't pay her too well and with all the hassle, I doubt she really benefit from working abroad in that sense.. Anyway, it's her life and I can't say much as that wouldn't be too nice though..

WEll, wish everyone a blessed Chinese New Year!!!
Xing Nian Kuai Le...

No comments: