Make My NuMbErS Grow!!

Tribute To My 'Raja Berperlembagaan'

The Thinker

The Thinker
Staring out the BUS, thinking abt life..

Monday, September 3, 2007

Wisdom Tooth..AUggh!!

Wisdom tooth..It’s really ‘wise’ to have this teeth protruding at an age when you seldom go and visit your dentist. Come to think of it, I wonder if that’s why God decided that this tooth should only appear at a ripe age =p

After finding out from my dentist, I realized these four individual tooth (2 above & 2 below) don’t play a role in your mouth as they are way back in your mouth that they really have a purpose of ‘survival’—that’s why it’s very normal to ‘kill’ them by extraction if it’s causing problem.

Anyway, I had my minor surgery done on 23 August 2007 (coz my dad happens to be going to the dentist too). The dental surgeon took really good care of me, giving me ‘laughing gas’ to suppress the pain which would coming forth. During the whole process, I did not have the guts to open my eyes as I feel uneasy with all those gadgets entering my mouth. Nevertheless, the extraction went on well and to my surprise, without much feeling of pain.

It’s been quite sometime now since I had my extraction. My gum is still sensitive to cold drinks whenever I take it. But I’m thankful that I’m able to take solid food few days after it. Before this, all the ‘horror’ stories that I heard of really scared me awhile..hehe

No comments: