Make My NuMbErS Grow!!

Tribute To My 'Raja Berperlembagaan'

The Thinker

The Thinker
Staring out the BUS, thinking abt life..

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Good Services by MAXIS

It's been really a long time since I last visited my own blog and wrote something. Even though I'm in the midst of preparing for my final exams this semester, but I just felt that I needed to write something here even though it seems not appropriate...

I receive this call from Nicole, the operator or the service officer from Maxis regarding my complain of campus zone. It has been awhile since my campus zone services has been 'halt' due to reasons that I don't know. As this was the second time I wrote in, the letter was kinda sarcastic and harsch in a way because I was fed up, and I wanted to exercise my consumer rights which many Malaysians tend to forget about. So, Nicole explain that Maxis have taken the necessary steps to rectify my problem and besides that, a reinbustment of RM 10 would be credited to my account within 7 days of working period. I was kind of surprise that this time they seem more effecient in settling my qualms..Therefore, it earn them a post here in my blog..
Kudos to Maxis..But i'm still keeping my Digi line..haha

Well, I guess it's time for me to return to my 'official' work as an undergraduate now. See ya and Dwagie, if you're reading this, all the best in your upcoming exam too ya!! Love ya!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reimbursement la bludder...hahaha stu dy oo... GBU...