Make My NuMbErS Grow!!

Tribute To My 'Raja Berperlembagaan'

The Thinker

The Thinker
Staring out the BUS, thinking abt life..

Thursday, November 27, 2008

What the h%&# is wrong with us??

Its been some time since I pen down my thoughts but nonetheless, I'm glad we Malaysians did not change much even after turmoil in political parties, tsunami all over the show (I'm kind of sick of the word 'tsunami') and hangat-hangat tahi ayam here and there.

Well, to get into focus-I'm referring specifically to few issues that has been going on.

Release of Baginda which did not came much as a surprise to me as I was just awaiting for the time to happen since he was caught. I mean (let's be realistic)..with all the accusation and claims, let's not forget about the statutory declaration..it had to come from somewhere which is of course 'baseless' as if you're that high up in the government, even if you don't know how to C.Y.A, there's always a lembu to do that job, right? Otherwise how can min.s.ters have enought $$$ to send their kids to overseas for education and here in Malaysia, they shout how good is our education level and how much we should be proud of our University. Such a mockery to intelectual minds. These same guys who promote Malaysian university and send their own child overseas are also the same 'monkeys' who pay many many super-brains of Malaysia overseas to study with scholarships..only to realise that they are not coming back!!! (How stupid can this nation be?)

Whoopss!! Looks like I am stupid!! Because I just realise that our leaders are super poor actors. Mere rhetorics when someone mention that non-Malay or more accurate media term is minority of this country can be the Prime Minister of Malaysia!! Woohoo...the MALAYSIAN DREAM!!

I am really dreaming if I bought any of those words because any layman would know that the only way to get there is if you control the majority in the coalition (blue or green doens't matter). BN with UMNO would soak their keris with my blood before I reach the first step towards being the next PM while Pas would announce that all Malays who support me has deviate from the true teaching of Islam with some justification that appears from God knows where and both sides playing the racial card again which is the Royal Flush in desperate moment to uproar the narrow minded friends.

Hmm..my article may sound very bleak and vulgar to some..rude maybe..

But at the end, I want all (regardless of what ethnicity you relate yourselve to) to think of what do we want to achieve at the end, where are we heading now and how we want our neighbours children to survive? Someone said that Malaysia has its own Obama, a minority man (Indian Muslim) as the PM which is Tun Mahathir himself. But let me challenge you with this question..when has our beloved Tun Mahathir called himself a Indian Muslim?? I'm sure if he said that during UMNO presidency election 2 decades ago, he wouldn't have been where he was in our history now. Malaysian politicians (of all fractions, race and creed) should stop talking about rhetorics which only happens in 'Alice in Wonderland' because Malaysia's suffering and bleeding is real and severe.

Let us arise together as One Voice to carry each other's burden side by side, holding hands in times of need without worrying too much on whether the other hand is halal or haram. The nation will only surface when we are looking from the same surface or submerge pulling each other down.

What do you want??

p/s C.Y.A means COVER YOUR ASS

2 comments:

Hilman Nordin said...

a bold opinion.
if you ask me to hold hands together, I can agree to more than that, even hugging all the way to carry each other's burden, and holding each other up.

but of course, I do have worries.
for example, I could not hold a hand of a women that is not my 'mahram'. even from the same race.

the thing is, generalizing people is not a good idea. generalizing certain race or ethnicity is not too. we should start holding hands, but at the same time, check whether we had a good one.

I mean, people of any race, if they are bad, we should never expect much.

we are inside an era where people are informed. will they compare themselves with their forefathers when they can compare with a person miles away?

these people does not even care about social contract or malay supremacy anymore. that is one factor that can make Malaysian Dream a reality.

I am grateful that I met you.

Bry@nt ThE tHiNkEr said...

Heya Hilman,

I understand your worries to hold a women's hand which is not your 'mahram'=p

Nonetheless, I'm referring to certain times when substance are more than form. When it comes down to real solid matter, can we put forms aside to uplift a greater good?

Holding on to our personal faith is good and applaudable. May we all, regardless of religion, learn to respect that (in the true sense).

If I've harm anyone's feeling with generalization, I stand prepared for critic as only through debate and a sense of candour, we will move forward as friend and if not, at least knowing our neighbour better.

HIDUP MALAYSIA!!