Make My NuMbErS Grow!!

Tribute To My 'Raja Berperlembagaan'

The Thinker

The Thinker
Staring out the BUS, thinking abt life..

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

V for Vendetta

Well, it's time for me to blog again in the same room which I shall serve for a few more months. Today was memorable as it was the first time I address the wonderful minds of UM's law undergrads in a function to discuss on e-polling.

Dr. Azmi Sharom who was the speaker told of many things that we know exists and I believe the summary of what was said is simple. As long as the university as an institution do not buck up and convince its fellow young and bright mind that there is transparency and clean cut balloting for campus election..no matter whether it's e-voting, paperless voting or what so ever term being used, the end result remains. In fact, with the introduction of e-voting, it's even harder to trace back on ballots since its 'electronic'!!

And this link that follow is something I would like to share with all my readers. Pls take time to see this video. Listen carefully and watch carefully.

As our beloved nation move towards another 50 years, I really hope leaders who are people oriented in terms of serving the people will 'survive'. HIDUP MALAYSIA!!!

No comments: