Make My NuMbErS Grow!!

Tribute To My 'Raja Berperlembagaan'

The Thinker

The Thinker
Staring out the BUS, thinking abt life..

Monday, November 12, 2007

The 'War' Has Begun

Which war you might be thingking eh?? It's the normal war that every student has to go through lah...semester final exams.
Mine just continued again after a break of about 11 days from my first paper on 1st November. Today went in to Bangunan Peperiksaan for my secound round, although I didn't turn out being 'bash' badly but I was wounded..thinking that it would be easier since everyone said it's a 'A' paper..mana tau I kena tipu in first question..The calculation to count fertility was so damn long that it took almost one hour and I only had another hour to settle another two questions...haih...What 'good' time management I have??

Although I manage to finish the paper but I wasn't satified at all since I normally have time to at least read through again once. This time i barely had time to finish it. Was still struggling to write after annoucement that students are required to stop writing--I was still frantically writing cakar ayam in my answer paper..Hopefully got 'A' la...Hmm...

No comments: