Make My NuMbErS Grow!!

Tribute To My 'Raja Berperlembagaan'

The Thinker

The Thinker
Staring out the BUS, thinking abt life..

Thursday, January 17, 2008

MPMUM Office

My first time spending time in MPMUM office till the later hours of the day. Therefore, I thought of dropping off few words in my bloggy for 2008.
Life in campus has taken a new round for me as stated in my earlier post. Others' problem suddenly becomes my problem too as student council members are suppose to be 'superman' and 'superladies'..Knowing everything and expected to solve everything..

Anyway, I do believe we in the student representative council are doing their parts to the very best known method and ways. Definitely hipcups happen here and there, while falling on certain steps also. But at the end of the day, I strongly believe that as long as each are sincere in their commitments..the 'best' result would happen.

No comments: